How I can help you
‘C’ Level Technology leader versed in all phases of technology operations.
Senior Technology Leader experienced in:
- Contract Negotiations
- Systems/Help Desk Operations,
- Project Implementation
- Systems Design
- Proposal Development
- Technical Operations,
- Project Implementation Technical Manager
- Field Operations Management
CIO/Information Technology Management
- Managed IT Department – including all data, voice, network and wireless operations. Develop and implemented IT strategies to meet business requirements with complete budget responsibility for 9 locations and over 800 users including 17 Technology teammates.
- Successfully moved organization and IT operations from 70K sq. ft. facility to 315K sq. ft., seven building campus. Moved entire company IT operations with no downtime or outages.
- Completed voice and data network redesign migrating from PBX to VoIP technology, lowering voice costs $140K/yr. and data costs approximately $35K/yr. Lowered technology operational expenses 40% in three years by renegotiating leases, replacing expiring leases, utilizing contracts for value items, and renegotiating contracts to more favorable terms.
- Operational expenses maintained, remaining at 10%+ below operational forecast.
- Exceeded operational goal for uptime (99.99%) over six year period.
- Implemented fully virtualized application environment including MS Exchange, File/print services, corporate applications and SQL Server environment.
- Rebuilt corporate website including the enhancement of revenue generation capabilities. ROI in six weeks.
- Designed green/environmentally friendly datacenter.
- Exceeded goal for help desk approval (95%) for three consecutive years
- Analyzed and identified UCaaS communications system, successfully implemented all communications services including: voice, fax, recording, call centers under critical deadline without issues.
- Complete ERP and financial system major version upgrade with no issues.
- Implemented mobility based initiative to meet executive based requirements for field sales staff
- Completed entire Virtual environment upgrade without downtime. (2x)
- Implemented an all-electronic AP workflow system eliminating paper
- Implemented digital Time/Attendance system and added field activities capability
- Added enhanced Firewall services, cross traffic analyzer and several other systems to minimize vulnerabilities to mitigate/minimize data loss
- Completed 4 ERP server upgrades and added real time transaction mirroring system to support HA operations
- Completed desktop OS replacement (XP and Windows 7) for approximately 900 machines before deadline Migrated 14 TB of user data files by department to Sharepoint Document management system for enhanced user functionality
- Designed and implemented new network infrastructure setting new standards for productivity and data security
- Directed all technology functions from strategic planning and goal setting to performance optimization, multi-site operations management, and budget administration.
- Developed IT strategies enabling long term growth, engineered secure data systems to protect intellectual property, fostered relationships with department heads, built redundant components to meet productivity demands, and exceeded 99.99% uptime and reliability across all systems.
- Established LAN / WAN infrastructure aligned with corporate objective to stabilize the network, improve system uptime, and enhance business capabilities.
- Reduced IT budget demand more than 75% by eliminating wasteful practices including overstaffing and unnecessary licensing fees; added several new processes that enhanced department efficiency.
- Implemented the first change management system eliminating chronic confusion surrounding troubleshooting issues.
- Enhanced data security and enabled document audit capability by setting up a document management and email monitoring system.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Human Resources
- Strategy & Planning
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services