How I can help you
I help small business owners and entrepenuers grow a great business with a firm foundation.
I’ve been working with QuickBooks and bookkeeping for over 30 years but it all started with Air Force Operations. Right after high school I joined the Air Force and spent 6 years as an active duty F-15 squadron operations specialist. This meant I worked on the day to day operations for 32 F-15 pilots. I handled answering the phone and radio calls, scheduling airspace, and tracking pilot training. Not to mention making the coffee and all the little things that keep any operation running smoothly. I did this all while practicing to go to war.
If your operations aren't running smoothly, you're just spinning our wheels.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Operations
- Professional & Business Services
My education comes from doing and is sprinkled with classes, workshops, and experience. Lots of experience.
- 6 Years USAF Squadron Operations and Airspace scheduling.
- Volunteer positions as military spouse where I started and grew Thrift Shops and associations from scratch in 3 foriegn countries.
- QuickBooks Proadvisor for 15 years
- Certified Master Virtual Assistant
- Graduate of VAU (Virtual Assistant University
- I've helped hundreds of clients grow their businesses by understanding QuickBooks, the importance of bookkeeping, and a set of systems and procedures that allow busines to run without them.